Monday, July 02, 2007

Submarine Memories & non-fiction books: I need more blogs or a website for my non-fiction books I am working on for adults and children. I have gathered stories and photos over the years from past submarine conferences and events that I would like to share. Manchester, A Summer Village, I have half finished will included lots of beautiful photos and my columns from The Port Orchard Independent newspaper.

Non-fiction for children I have been researching and writing are about city parks, trees, marshes, fungi/mushrooms, cattails, crocodiles, and chariots. I must finish all before I start anything else. That is easy to say, but difficult to do, for ideas pop into my head constantly. I never have writer's block.

I believe story ideas are everywhere and they are not hiding. We as writers may say they are, because it gives us an excuse not to write. Write a little, play a little and do not forget your "honey do list" or should I say, "burn it."

No comments: