Friday, July 27, 2007

SALUTE! The June and July issues of the military newsletters can be found at www.redenginepress.com. Both issues have eighteen pages filled with stories and photos including my two articles Mountain Home Plaza 2000 (June issue) and Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum (July issue).

My computer was acting up where I was pushed into learning more on how to operate it. It is fine now, but I am still trying to figure out how to use my new digital camera and Wednesday, I purchased a new vacuum cleaner which is still in the box. I feel if I open the box before I am prepared to learn one more thing, I'll need to order more memory for myself. No relaxing, everyday new updates and products constantly changing. The last vacuum I had to return for it only went one direction across the carpet. Crazy!

My book Submarine Stories of World War II is listed in Salute as a Fall release.

No comments: