Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good Old Days magazine: http://goodolddaysonline.com/ I received a letter that my story, Buck the Comeback Horse will be tentatively scheduled for Feb 2010. Check their contributor guidelines at their website. Real stories of people who lived and grew up in about 1935-1965. Check it out. They also publish other magazines. Share your family stories for others to enjoy and create excitement among your family. You will be a celebrity at your family reunion - the family writer. Stories recorded and passed down through generations will enrich family history.

This will be my second family story published in Good Old Days magazine. A couple of years ago they published, Christmas Among the Wolves. My brothers and sisters were excited as they received their copy. I purchased several extra copies. It was fun!

No comments: