Monday, May 24, 2010

The Woodland Garden: It is going to be hot today, so I am heading out for a couple of hours to spend a wild adventure in my over-grown garden. I have to check on my large cecropia moth cocoon. The last time I checked it appears to be ready to break out. I sure hope I don't miss it. I discover another moth cocoon where I disturb it as it was breaking out. A sad story! I took lots of pictures and saved the cocoon to add to my treasure box. So, many stories to share. See ya!

Don't forget to vote for my poem on David's blog.

4 comments:

Brian, Missy, & Coco said...

I really enjoy your blog updates. It makes me feel like we live a little closer. I hope your garden begins to thrive despite the weather.

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, my garden is getting to show some improvements. I enjoyed it this morning but the heat put a stopper on it and this evening I was enjoying it again until high winds and thunder drove me inside.

Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell said...

It has been hot already, hasn't it? I voted for your poem. Nice!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Hot is not the word for it. Sticky and sweaty is more like it. Thanks for the vote. I hope I win.