Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Michael Feldman's "Whad' Ya Know?" Comes To The Ozarks!
Attend the live Broadcast of NPR's Michael Feldman's "Whad' Ya Know?" show at Springfield's Juanita K. Hammons Hall, Saturday, May 8 from 10:00 a.m.--12:00. If you can't attend, listen to it on your NPR station
Springfield 91.1
Branson 90.5
West Plains 90.9
Mountain Grove 88.7
Joplin 98.9
Neosho 103.7
or streaming at:
www.ksmu.org.
I've been invited to "talk about the Ozarks" on a segment. I have no idea where Michael will go with this, but if it's like the show usually is, it's the perfect format of my column "Ozark Meanderings." I've sent him some of my columns (including the "Ozarker" & "Ozarkian" debate and "What Do You Call A Person From Arkansas?" and articles various writers and OWL members have written for The Ozarks Mountaineer over the years so he can get some "background" and the flavor of the Ozarks and know what he's getting into by doing a show down here!
Fredrick Roger Pfister invites all Facebook Friends to attend Michael Feldman's "Whad' Ya Know" live broadcast Saturday.
Michael Feldman's Whad'Ya Know?www.notmuch.com
Thanks--and don't forget the OWL meeting (and auction), May 15! See you there!
regards...
pfreditor
Dr. Fred R. Pfister
Editor: The Ozarks Mountaineer
Editorial office: 815 Lee St.
Branson, Missouri 65616
Editor's home phone: 417-334-5615
e-mail address: editor@ozarksmountaineer.com
or frpfister@suddenlink.net
www.ozarksmountaineer.com
For subscription and circulation: call toll free: 1-866-784-9444
"Once an Ozarker, always an Ozarker, even if you're no longer living in the Ozarks."
Check out The Ozarks Mountaineer at www.ozarksmountaineer.com. It's the magazine that keeps your heart in the Ozarks!

6 comments:

Brian, Missy, & Coco said...

The NPR segment sounds interesting. This blog entry makes me wish I was from the Ozarks. Once again, I really enjoyed the article on the comeback horse.

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Ozarks' history is very interesting. Where did you read my horse story? Did you the magazine at Anderson's bookstore?

Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell said...

I'll be sure to catch that, Mary. Thanks for posting.

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Kerri, thanks for checking in. Do have a great day!

Brian, Missy, & Coco said...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean the whole article. I meant that I had gone on the magazines website and has read the blurb about the article and enjoyed that. They don't sell that magazine in IL.

Life's Beautiful Path said...

The Good Old Days magazine stated it is sold at magazine racks in bookstores. I tried to find how how to order that issue, but so far I haven't had any sucess. I may have to send everyone a copy of the story.