Saturday, November 24, 2007

Book signing at "Authors' Day" 2 December Sunday 2-4 pm at the Baxter County Library at Mountain Home. To participate you have to registered your name and book at the library. To learn more go to www.baxtercountylibrary.org. It will be an exciting day for writers. My most exciting moments at my book release in Branson was my two sisters and their husbands who drove nine hours to surprise me. They tested my heart. Short of a heart attack I verily regained by breathe to say "hi." Our friends and neighbor Larry and Virginia surprised us. They purchased our book and books from other authors sitting near us. Plus, I would like to thank family members and friends who sent best wishes. All of this means lots of wonderful memories to add to my memory book.

No comments: