Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am researching submarines and the men who rode them into the depth of hell during World War II. I am reading the USS Puffer SS-268 book compiled and written by Craig McDonald. Also, I read a personal story written by one of the crew members.

I published a story in the October issue about the S-28 in Salute(a military e-zine)and Polaris (U.S. Submarine Veterans World WarII magazine).

My book "Submarine Stories of World War II" will soon be released. It is written for ages ten and up. I wanted the children of the submarine veterans to come to understand what their fathers or grandfathers lived through to survive during war patrols.

This morning I will be cleaning my studio office where I will have my next projects lined up for the next work day. I will be working on poetry and children's book manuscripts.

Take care. The wind is howling, the trees are dancing and the birds are sleeping in.

No comments: