Thursday, November 17, 2016

Rejoined SCBWI

Photo(c) by Mary Nida Smith
Good morning from River Bend Park. If I can stay focus, I will be posting on my blogs and not be on Facebook, for they are yelling at me. I will be doing more media promoting and get more focus on rewriting and submitting. If this is the direction God wants me to travel, I will continue. Since my husband passed away November 15, 2015, I have been trying to get my act together. I have rejoined SCBWI- Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators and I am back with SCBWI-Arkansas and maybe, rejoining Missouri's group. I have already started setting up my page on the national website, My publisher Skyhorse is listed on their site, which I was happy to see. Next I need to post my information on the Arkansas group's website.

I will be doing a book signing Sunday December 4th, at the Donald W. Reynolds Library, Mountain Home, AR. The days will travel quickly, so I must prepare for it.

Do allow the last day of sunshine this week to warm your home and open up the windows, for this maybe, the last day to let the fresh air in and stale air out.Don't forget to wear your smile and maybe, dance a little across the floor.

No comments: