Saturday, January 21, 2012

SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY Always January 21st.

This is one of my friends Mrs. M. We have been friends since she was born in the big Red Oak. That was about five years ago. She comes to visit me at my bedroom window that is high off the ground. She stands up to catch her peanuts and if I am not fast enough, she motions with her hands to hurry and throw one. She is such a little sweetheart. She and her family has provided laughter while entertaining me. I have taken lots of photos.

2 comments:

Missy said...

What does the M after Mrs. stand for? Marvelous? She's a cutie!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Hi Missy. No it doesn't stand for Marvelous, although she is. It is Mrs. Midair. I haven't seen her for a few days and I miss her. But, I have one of her family members peering in the patio window ever so often.