Friday, December 08, 2006

Children's Books, dachshunds and awards. Each day I renew my creative energy by reviewing another writers' website or blog. I learn from the professionals in the different genres I enjoy writing.

Christine Taylor-Butler http://home.earthlink.net/~kansascitymom She had her first book published in 2003 and now she has 20 books. That is, breath taking fast.

Hotdog on Tv by Karen T. Taha (www.karentaha.com) a Dial Easy-to-Read Level 2 book. Hotdog as you have guessed is a dachshund. I have an eighteen year-old dachshund who is writing a series about her sad and happy life. She shares injuries, mishaps, and how she bounces back to good health to run her daily mile.

The Twin Lakes Submarine Veterans Base won the first prize in the civic category at the Mountain Home Christmas parade. We are very proud of the group.

I had a gardening article about Marigolds accepted for Ozarks magazine's May issue. I love gardening for it mades me feel peaceful and life's beautiful path is indeed worth traveling.

This is the season to buzz along with many projects to do before I turn in a substandard monster of the human race.

No comments: