Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I FOUND A QUIET PLACE

I went for a walk this morning where I found a quiet place to relax - relax to let the mind drift while visions flowed into lines of poetry upon a page. Oh, it was serene, I stood inspired as the breeze flirted with me while a Painted Lady rested in the middle of my flowered shirt. She battled with the wind for part of her dress was torn. Overhead I heard the honking of  Canada geese two, three flocks fly in low as they skid, then landed on River Bend Pond.  I felt something missing, I didn't have my camera with me. This after noon I checked to see if the geese were still there. This time the camera went with me.  I miss writing and dreaming. This adventure I am on, I want simplicity as shown in the photo below.
                                                    (c) by Mary Nida Smith

No comments: