Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The publishing world is difficult to understand. I love to write - rejections will not force me to play dead. Furthermore, I may return to painting and designing artistic items. I love to create even if it is another room in my woodland Mulberry Garden. This is my time to unwind while several manuscripts are out.

It is up to me to enjoy each day.. Miracles do occur. All I have to do is look around me. Last year my husband received a pacemaker, and I am blessed to have him with me.

I have been redesigning and doing spring cleaning in my garden filled with dogwoods, redbuds and spring bulbs in bloom. I feel at peace in my garden surrounded with angels perched on columns. As I labor I block out the negatives, focus on the positives knowing God has blessed me with another day.

No comments: