Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Life is a continuous struggle. If I didn't continue to struggle to do what I love to do, I wouldn't be rewarded the small and sometimes large rewards hidden in the struggles of life. I received an e-mail from a friend yesterday who has published two children's stories in Spider magazine. Now for the first time an article for a regional magazine: The Ozarks Mountaineer. To me it was one of my rewards. She was so excited and so was I. When friends share I feel happy - life is good. We both will have our articles in May issues. My garden article, MARIGOLDS: A diversified annual with many facets will be published in Ozarks Magazine. This is my fourth or fifth garden piece not all this magazine. I am known as a wild gardener. Allowing the moss and native plants to grow while wildlife visits for a day or more - to drink,eat,chew,dug and most of all have fun. My stress release is watching them out the window of my studio office. The hardest part of writing is not to write as I speak.

Remember to exchange the negative thoughts to positive thoughts. If you think you are not contributing to the world or any person - try sharing a smile, it takes little time, cost nothing and it will turn your life, a friend or a stranger into wearing an everlasting smile filled with good feeling.

No comments: