Friday, January 02, 2015

UNWELCOME VISITOR

Unwelcome Visitor

I had a visitor yesterday, who will be staying about a week or two.
I am going to do my best to see this doesn't happen.
No big meals, soup is on the menu as long as I can hold out.

The bed will prove to be uncomfortable.
Walking the floor or setting up, will prove to be more restful.

One big problem, the visitor totally bugs me.
I can't help it, the visitor brought  me horrible gifts
such as; fever, cough and restlessness.

So... beware of the unwelcome visitor
who calls itself - The Bug, The flu or The Cold.

(c) Mary Nida Smith

4 comments:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

uh oh! That is an unwelcome visitor for sure! Take care!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Thanks for dropping in.

Donna Volkenannt said...

That same unwelcome visitor was in my house a couple days ago. In fact, he's just about the leave today!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Boy, I can't believe there can be so many unwelcome guests. My husband, I believe, is going to ask it to stay longer for he is talking up a storm for I can hear him all the way to my studio.