Thursday, March 06, 2014

Confidence to be Bold Without Being Overbearing


 
It may be late coming into my life, but I am going to continue to gain confidence to
go forward with my dreams. Low confidence allowed people to abuse me into believing I couldn’t accomplish my goals for I wasn’t privileged to be able to gain an education on their level.  Yes, I allowed it for years before I felt I had to walk away. I know now, people will love me as I am. Some will continue to try to destroy me and my dreams; this is not love and friendship.

 I know I was born a dreamer with many goals, but at this time in my life I need to work very hard to focus on one creative ability and do it exceptional pleasing for myself.   

 I must eliminate outside projects that don’t enhance my goal.  I must gather strength from God, not man. “The things which are impossible with man are possible with God.”

  

No comments: