Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It is a beautiful time of the year to enjoy and take photos. The landscapes colorful display is brighter and fuller this year. I did a lot of mess-ups yesterday trying to create my blog to promote my published & unplublished books/big and small. I am now following and talking to three Gray Treefrogs hanging around my house.

Did anyone see author Darcy Pattison last Friday night on PBS "On the Same Page?" She was wonderful. Her lastest book is "Prairie Storms" from Sylvan Dell Publishing. She will be on again this Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Don't miss it! Darcy started the first SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrator) in Arkansas.

Don't forget OWAIC (Ozarks Writers and Illustrators for Children) will hold their meeting
in Springfield,MO.

No comments: