Friday, April 15, 2011

I have tried to format this with white space and I am doing something wrong... HELP!

2010 was a busy year. My big job is the maintenance of house inside and out and the usual women's chores. I use the free time I have to create. I will be creating another website for my finish book manuscripts, keep track of submitting, where published and work-in progress. I am hoping this will keep me accountable to work harder this year. ACCOMPLISHED 2010 (1.) BLOGGING IS AN IMPORTANT WRITERS TOOL: Published Feb issue of online magazine – Kid Magazine writers (2.) GOOD OLD DAYS magazine May/June issue: Buck, the Comeback Horse (3.) THE OZARKS MOUNTAINEER magazine July/August issue: Dept: Two photos with information also won a year’s subscription. (4.) OZARKS WRITERS LEAGUE: Speaker (5.) DAVID L. HARRISON BLOG: Guest Reader for the Day (6.) DAVID L. HARRISON BLOG: Guest as Word of Month Hall of Flame. (7.) DAVID L. HARRISON: Second runner up for poet of the year. (8.) DAVID L. HARRISON: Wrote a poem a month or more. TWIN LAKES WRITERS: Founded (1998) was president and newsletter editor and had the first writers’ conference in this area. Took five & half year to spent more time on my writing; continued to be involved with Authors Day (Founded by the TLW) at the library. I also organized writers’ workshops at a local resort. I became president again the spring of 2010. NORTH CENTRAL CHILDREN’S WRITERS & ILLUSTRATORS I started in May 2010. I am the president. I am a member of the FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY, hospitality lady and board member, help set-up for the book sales and other things if needed. The new DONALD W. REYNOLDS LIBRARY opened October 2010. Our church MIDWAY BAPTIST CHURCH: Historian and photographer. Member of the OZARKS WRITERS LEAGUE, OZARKS WRITERS AND ILLUSTRATORS FOR CHILDREN and MISSOURI WRITER GUILD

4 comments:

Missy said...

2010 was quite a year for you professionally. I hope 2011 brings even more wonderful opportunities.

Life's Beautiful Path said...

All my opportunities are provide by God. 2011 is starting out great. I have written four poems for WOM on David's blog. I have submitted two poems and a photograph to two different magazines, a kid's recipe with a photo of our little dachie for a kids'cook book, and a story to be include in a book if accepted. Don't forget one of my photograph was the cover of a literary magazine. "One day at a time."

Missy said...

I think you already have done more in 2011 than 2010, if not, then pretty darn close.

Living Large said...

I don't know how you could be any more busy than you already are, Mary! Good luck with your goals!