Thursday, February 15, 2007

Newspapers, Blogs and Links: My mind was racing this morning of all I wanted to put on my blog. It is late afternoon where I feel my mind has gone on vacation. I wish I could rush to my studio office when my mind is filled with excitement for the world of writing and blogs. Sonny Garrett, Senior Writer for The Baxter Bulletin did a book review of HELLFIRE CANYON by Max McCoy. You can read it on their website. Check out Sonny's blog, also Larry Brody and Linda Masters.

Max said he would preview a copy of my book, SUBMARINES STORIES OF WORLD WAR II for Red Engine Press. Check out his website http://www.maxmccoy.com/. In his -Links- you will find the U.S. Navy Submarine Force Museum - Home of USS Nautilus. My husband was abroad on TAD as Sonarman July 28, 1958 when they went to the North Pole. On the museum's links you will find the United States Submarine Veterans, Inc that leads to the link mentioned below my book in my last post.

One of my biggest supporters placed my book information on her blog http://lifeiswonderfulandbeautiful.blogspot.com/ She is the one that keeps me going. She has an older brother and a younger sister. All three have special bloodlines to my heart; they keep it filled with love.

Check out the Yarmspinner & Wordweavers and the military e-zine Salute at http://www.redenginepress.com/. This year the Military Writers Society of America will hold their conference in Branson, Missouri.

Today is slowly closing down. I am ready to enjoy a beautiful sunset, take a deep breathe, and be thankful for all this day has supplied.

1 comment:

Missy Ann said...

I love this blog, I check it everyday.