Saturday, October 21, 2017

BRAGGING OR PROMOTING

  Have you ever been accused of bragging about your success when posting clippings, site connects, or your book information? You feel you want to share, how all your hard work has paid off. Nothing like, making you feel you have created a great sin. Yet, these same people love to read magazines such as; People and Entertainment Weekly.

What I don't understand, is, if you own a business, do crafts or write a religious book - its okay.  This is why social media (a blog and Facebook) are  mighty important to me, when I am  unable do tours or have signings. It is wonderful all the different "promote your book groups" that have started up. What a great service they do for themselves and others.

I have been blessed to have an agent and a wonderful publisher for my latest book. I had a running start with my book promotions they provided.

Do your friends and family understand?

I hope to do more writing on my blog, as I did when I stated it 2008, when My first book, Submarine Stories of World War II, was released.


No comments: